How to patch
Here’s a screen by screen patch guide. I hope it helps! 😀
Make sure you have a clean rom and not a trimmed one, or you may get some errors! D:
Make sure you extract the .rar after you download it. You can use WinRAR to extract it 🙂
1. Click Open, next to the first box. (Underneath Patch)
2. Find the patch you downloaded and extracted. The extension will be .xdelta
3. Click the Open, next to the second box. (Underneath Source)
4. Find your Japanese rom of the game. You can put it in the same folder with the patch to make it easier to find.
5. Click the “…” next to the third box. (Underneath Output)
6. Choose a spot for your English version. It can be anywhere you want. For easy access to it, choose the folder with the patch and Japanese rom or your desktop. After that, make a name for the patch and add “.nds” on the end, without the quotation marks.
7. Click on Apply and wait a moment for it to patch. Try not to interrupt it or do anything on the computer until it’s done, in case it interferes with the patching. You’ll know it’s done when it says, “File patched successfully.”
8. Have fun playing it! ^_^